NLM IndexCat eTK/eVK2 Special Characters
The special characters listed below are for use with the eTK/eVK2 Collections.
æ Æ ð Ð Þ þ
à á â ä ç è É é ì í ñ ò ó ô ö ø ú ü °
- Resize this window so that you can still view IndexCat.
- Copy and paste any of the special characters for use in your eTK/eVK2 searches where needed, for example -
- to search for Förster- first type the letter F in IndexCat, copy the ö from this window, paste it next to the letter F, then enter the remaining letters in the word.
- to search for þunwung - first copy the þ from this window, paste it into IndexCat, then enter in the remaining letters in the word.
- if a word you wish to search contains 2 consecutive special characters, copy each one individually into IndexCat with no spaces between them - e.g. þæt